Hayley Atwell is a British actress. She made her stage debut in the 2005 play “Prometheus Bound” at the Sound Theatre in London. Hayley Atwell started her television carrier in the television film “Whatever Love Means” (2005). She made her film debut in 2007 with the dramatic thriller film “Cassandra’s Dream”. Scroll down to see full details about Hayley Atwell.
Let’s take a look at Hayley Atwell’s full name, age, birthday, birthplace, religion, nationality and more.
|Full name||Hayley Elizabeth Atwell|
|Birth date||April 5, 1982|
|Place of birth||London, England|
|Debut film||Cassandra’s Dream (2007)|
What is Hayley Atwell’s body measurement? Let’s find out Hayley Atwell’s height, weight, measurements, eye color, dress size and more.
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lbs)|
|Body measurement||37-27-36 Inches|
|Bust size||37 Inches|
|Waist size||27 Inches|
|Hip size||36 Inches|
|Eye color||Light Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe size||8 (US)|
|Dress size||10 (US)|
Family & Relationship
Who is Hayley Atwell’s boyfriend? Let’s look for Hayley Atwell’s father, mother, siblings, boyfriend, husband, children and more.
|Father||Grant Atwell (Massage therapist)|
|Mother||Allison Cain (Motivational speaker)|
|Ex-Boyfriends||Evan Jones (2014-2015)|
Stephen Merchant (2013)
Paul Wilson (2012)
What are the educational qualifications of Hayley Atwell? Let’s look at Hayley Atwell’s educational qualification, schools, college and more.
|School||Guildhall School of Music & Drama|
The London Oratory School
|College/University||All Saints Catholic College|
What is the net worth of Hayley Atwell? View net worth, salary, cars and house of Hayley Atwell.
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Let’s see Hayley Atwell’s favorite actor, actress, color, movie, place, song and more.
|Favorite Food||Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner|
|Favorite Place||New York, Thailand|
|Favorite Beauty Products||Mac and Chanel|
Social Media Account
Hayley Atwell Facts
- Hayley Atwell began her career as a model and entered the showbiz industry.
- As a young girl, Hayley Atwell wrote letters to her future self. The letter she wrote to her 18-year-old self when she was eight years old asked if she still wrote her first novel or won an Oscar.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- She was only 2 years old when her parents separated.
- In 2010, she took a three-month course in art history from an open university.
- Her best friends are Emma Thompson and Chris Evans.