Yang Mi is a Chinese actress and singer who was born on 12 September 1986. She is now 34 years old. Yang Mi net worth is $15 million as in 2020. She made her film debut in the Hong Kong martial arts comedy film King of Beggars in 1992. Scroll down to see full details about Yang Mi.
|Full name||Yang Mi|
|Nick names||Xiaomi, Mimi|
|Birth date||September 12, 1986|
|Place of birth||Xuanwu District, Beijing, China|
|Occupation||Actress, Singer, Television producer|
|Debut Film||King of Beggars (1992)|
|Body measurement||33-24-35 Inches|
|Breast size||33 Inches|
|Waist size||24 Inches|
|Hip size||35 Inches|
|Shoe size||6.5 (US)|
|Dress size||4 (US)|
Yang Mi Upcoming Movies
|Assassin in Red||Lu Yang||Updating soon||February 12, 2021|
|Full Movies List|
Family & Relationship
|Husband||Hawick Lau (2013–2018)|
|Children||Noemie Lau (Daughter) (Born: 1 June 2014)|
|School||Beijing Xuanwu Experimental Primary School|
|College/University||Beijing Film Academy|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
Did You Know?
- Yang Mi started acting when she was 4 years old.
- Her father Yang Xiaolin is a police officer and her mother Yang Chunling is a housewife.
- Maiden is the astrological symbol of Young.
- She made her acting debut in the 1993 television series Tang Ming Huang.
- The Southern Metropolis Daily also picked her as the new Four Dan actress.
- She has established her own agency, Jay Walk Studio in collaboration with H&R Century Pictures since 2014.
- In 2017, Yang Mi was ranked third on the Forbes China Celebrity 100 list.