Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese actress and model who was born on 9 February 1979. She is now 42 years old. Zhang Ziyi net worth is $100 million as in 2020. She made her film debut in the Chinese television film Touching Starlight in 1996. Scroll down to see full details about Zhang Ziyi.
|Full name||Zhang Ziyi|
|Nick name||Little Gong Li|
|Birth date||February 9, 1979|
|Place of birth||Beijing, China|
|Occupation||Actress and model|
|Debut Film||Touching Starlight (1996)|
|Body measurement||32-24-34 Inches|
|Waist size||24 Inches|
|Hip size||34 Inches|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe size||9 (US)|
|Dress size||2 (US)|
Zhang Ziyi Upcoming Movies
|Godzilla vs. Kong||Adam Wingard||Warner Bros. Pictures (Worldwide)|
|November 20, 2020 (United States)|
Family & Relationship
|Father||Zhang Yuanxiao (Economist)|
|Mother||Li Zhousheng (Teacher)|
|Siblings||Zhang Zinan (Brother)|
|Husband||Wang Feng (m. 2015)|
|Children||Wang Shiyi (Daughter)|
|Ex-Boyfriends||Zhang Yimou (1999)|
Jung Woo-sung (2001)
Jackie Chan (2001)
Brett Ratner (2001)
Eric Fok Kai-shan (2004-2006)
Aviv Nevo (2006-2010)
Sa Beining (2011-2013)
|College/University||Beijing Dance Academy|
The Central Academy of Drama
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
Did You Know?
- At the age of 15, she was able to win the National Youth Dance Championship, which eventually helped her bag gigs in multiple commercials in Hong Kong.
- As a child, she wanted to be a kindergarten teacher like her mother.
- Times Magazine has listed her as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. In the same special feature she was called the gift of China to Hollywood.
- In 2001, FHM Taiwan ranked her second on the list of the 100 Sexiest Women. In 2002, FHM UK added her to a similar list.
- In 2001, Zhang Tin was listed in Teen People Magazine’s “25 Hottest Stars Under 25” list. The following year she was included in the same list.
- In 2006, Zhang was honored at the Cannes Film Festival with her inclusion in the main jury of the event film.
- She was appointed as the Global Ambassador for the 2007 Special Olympics in China.
- In 2012, a Chinese website, Boxun, falsely claimed that Zhang earned more than $100 million by sleeping with top Chinese politicians and businessmen. Zhang responded by filing a defamation suit against the newspaper. In December 2013, they reached unannounced from the court decision and also apologized on the front page of the magazine.
- She was included in “50 Most Beautiful People” by People Magazine in 2005. They also ranked her among the “100 Most Beautiful People in the World” in 2006.
- She has worked as a Global Ambassador for the Children of China Pediatrics Foundation (CCPF), a non-profit organization that works to provide medical services for orphans in China.
- She was in the top 5 of the Forbes China Celebrity 100 list from 2004 to 2010.
- In 2013, at the Orre des Arts et des Lettres, the French government honored her with the French Cultural Order.
- She often uses her skills as a dancer which leaves gaps due to her limited martial arts training background.